Thursday, June 18, 2009

Best Nightlife in Tampa

So i just created a new site for the Tampa area and one of the sections is a nightlife page. I have several of the main bars and clubs listed on the page but really would like to expand the page. I would like to include a "best of" section. So far I have come up with a couple of what I think is the best of the best. First being WED. Nights at Green Iguana Anderson, Another would be Bannana JOes Island Party in Channelside, and I also thought I would include Shepards beach party in Clearwater as well. I would really love alot of feedback as to what anyone thinks are the best spots in town to hang out, get a great deal, or just dance your socks off..... Whats your favorite night of the week to party? WHere are the best places to go that everyone should know about?
I invite everyone to visit my site at http://tampabayonline.us

3 comments:

  1. nice blog and good start you also can follow me at

    http://marragiefun.blogspot.com/
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog thanks for your recent view of mine. getyourcdlfree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice blog. Is there any Reggae/Caribbean nightlife scenes in Tampa?

    ReplyDelete